Monday, July 4, 2011

Prince Banton

Biography

Growing Up

Growing up in a family where music was not an option, it was not one of the advice my dad gave me, many asked me how did he eventually got involved with music, nature and talent they say cannot be bought, for Dare Egerega now knows as Prince Bantan chose to be a singer, song writer and performer. Being a member of the House of Ginger a group know well with renowned singer and producer Terry G, Its time to give vent to a solo carrier which most of his teaming fans waits and see what more contributions he has to entertainment industry at large

Since his emergence into the music scene, few years ago, Prince Banton has made do of his musical strength featuring in fellow artist album and singles. His musical strength has made him worked with Klever Jay, Oritse Femi, Terry G, Collabo and to mention a few of array of artist.


HIS EARLY LIFE

Passion, nature and talent obviously has a crush on him being a teenager; this made him a better artist. Prince Banton was born in the early 80s into an average family. His mum being a Yoruba woman and His dad Mr. Edward Egerega,a native of Argba Orogun, In Delta State, whom he lost few months ago, The first of six kids, he was educated at the Coker memorial primary school, he was unable to further more with education due to lack of funds, He went into petty jobs to make ends meet for the family in other to support the family pressure, this did not derail his focus in life.

He Recalled,” My teenage was fun and challenging, My dad was worker in a company, which salary could not make provision for all the family needs, so as the first child and being a male took it upon myself to support the family needs, most of my teenage years was in ojo, so basically the street was where I grew up, where i found music and where i am given music back to.

MUSIC

Music found me and i accepted to be part of life most interesting gifts, grooming my musical carrier also came up the hills with me listening to Buju Baton, Bob Marley at the tender age, mimed and follow their style of music which is a big boost to my personal carrier as an artist. Years have gone by which makes in a bit difficult to pick a date on my first ever performance as an artist and an entertainer,

GOING PROFESSIONAL

With the name already in the heart of my fans, previous works with artists like Clever Jay, Terry G and House On Ginger. My professional carrier is just about taking its shape and going to the height of levels with my album dropping soon. “Just stay close because the best of music is going to be unleashed, the album title, lets keep it safe and secret for now...

Mostly you can find me with peeps and studio section is always important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment