Thursday, September 29, 2011

One of 9ija Fast Rising Producer And Artiste Frankie Okoh

Growing Up

My Name is Okoh Frankie Oghenetega  a.k.a Frankie Free was born in warri delta state,if you evern wonder if i was born with a silver
spoon?i wouls say yes,Am not bragging about that,but i guess sure a good bio will be perfect..My dad Cheif Oghenetega was rich and trust me we had the best up bringing i mean i and my siblings ever wished and wanted..But things did go all way well,my dad was duped and things went bad.I had to make a way for ma brother,but i will call it a sacrifide,as the second son of the family i had to step down for my elder brother to finish up his university Education..

Education....

Though i did not go that far with education,My primary education was in the south south region of Delta State,i attenden DSC Nusery
school,St: Lukes primary school was where i did my primary education,I finished my secondary school Education in Dom-domingos college Warri...


Music........

When i decided to do music,at first the words were No..Trust me No nigerian parent will surpport that,But my Mother had in me and
gave me a little space to go on,But my dad was totaly against it..I got into Music unconciously..Although i was in the childrens church
choir when i was a teenager back then i was the leader of the Drum section,then later i got involve into dancing which was the pave way
for me to venture into music,my dance teacher was a producer and singer too,so i got insipired by him and gradually my passion for music was brought to life.

My Works........

I have worked with a couple of artiste as a performaer and a producer as well,both Up-coming and Celebrities..I currently have a
single with Yung6ix,Lace, Erigga ,Yunghanz and Toxic to mention a few.Being an artiste and a producer as been really challenging for me,but still it has yet brought out the best in me which makes me a multi talent,switching genres is not hard for me due to the vast knowlegde i have accuired working with various artiste..Presently i
have 3 singles out on Air...1st was :Jamican gal,2nd was Gbeskelemiske Ft:Yung6ix and the lastest 'Tuale',My latest single Wassa is out,trust me you will love this songs on your phones,laptos
,ipads.....Etc

professionally i started music 6yrs ago,My first taste of awards nominee was with his Ex- Group Torformation,they were nominated for best South-south group awards 3yrs ago at the Niger Delta music awards and we Won it.I Love Good music ,and gets inspiried by it,D'Banj,Tuface,Whizkid are artistei will like to work with in my forth coming album and on the international scene,lil wayne,saun paul and jay z are my mentors.

You Can Follow Him On

@iam_frankiefree
http://facebook.com/aladinxbeatz

Link To His Single
http://www.4shared.com/audio/wuFaiNrM/Tuale_By_Frankie_Free.html Tuale By Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment